How to live longer, healthier.
- Cold exposure
- Ice baths and cryo therapy is probably optimal.
- Going out for a 5-15 minute walk in the winter can also work.
- Social interaction with close friends.
- Meat and dairy
- Especially processed meat.
- Plastic containers for food and drinks, and especially don’t microwave them.
- Smoking, both first- and secondhand.
- UV radiation from the sun or from solariums.
- Radiation, for example from millimetre waveform scanners at airports.
Should be encouraged to ask good questions. School mostly cares about the answer.
Should not be shielded from the hardships of live, for example death.